• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hows it going from Michigan

czmvh777

Reaction score
I just trying to find my way around this site. I have a 69RR that I am trying to finish up it is about 85% done. I am trying to install a radio antenna the one that was in it as far as I can tell was put in the wrong spot plus the hole size was wrong also. So I assume it was a after market and the one I just got is a reproduction. So I am trying to find some one who has it in the correct spot.

FridayGt

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm new here myself, but believe me, you'll want to hang around. There's a great tech section with a lot of info, and better than that, the folks here are really great people.

rkb2

Reaction score
Welcome from Northern Michigan ! What part of the state are you in? Ditto on the comments from before, a great group of guys with tons of information. :lock:

mcmopar

Reaction score
czmvh777 said:
I just trying to find my way around this site. I have a 69RR that I am trying to finish up it is about 85% done. I am trying to install a radio antenna the one that was in it as far as I can tell was put in the wrong spot plus the hole size was wrong also. So I assume it was a after market and the one I just got is a reproduction. So I am trying to find some one who has it in the correct spot.
Is that you Stan?

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
rkb2 said:
Welcome from Northern Michigan ! What part of the state are you in? Ditto on the comments from before, a great group of guys with tons of information. :lock:
How far North? Are you a yooper? :popcorn:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Welcome from mid-Michigan :beep:

Great bunch of guys and can give you alot of help and pictures too.

chapdog105

Reaction score
85% done is not a bad place to be.
My vert is what I would consider to be about 70% done.

Where you at in Michigan?
I'm in Allen Park, just south of Detroit.

rkb2

Reaction score
Almost a Yooper, I'm at the south end of the bridge, Cheboygan County. I'll start working in St. Ignace here over the next month or so. I'll be a Yooper at work and a troll at home. :lock:

Back