• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hub dust cover

car94

Reaction score
So, I have a small hole in one of the dust covers on my front hub. I ordered a new one from Rock Auto. Too small. I ordered one on Amazon...too small. Car has stock drum brakes, at least I think they are.. is there more than one hub size on a 69 RR? Police package or something maybe?

Coyote

Reaction score
RR’s and cop cars used bigger brakes than “civillian” cars. Not sure about hub size, entirely possible. No more than they cost try one from a C body Chrysler or 1/2 ton pickup or van. Good luck!:thumbsup::beep:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I would try a trailer company local. Take the cover with you. Even tractor supply has some. Just wonder is you have 10 or 11 inch drums this could make a difference. Can alway's look on the bay. Could try Tony's. Better still call Summit racing. Wish ya luck my friend. :BangHead:

car94

Reaction score
I guess I'll just pull it off and take it to NAPA and try to match it up. Probably should have done that in the first place... thanks for the input guys!

dmartin

Reaction score
:fool:Your kidding right
Well I guess you need to see how big the hole is first and then smooth it out hey don’t knock it till you’ve done it especially if you can’t get the correct one

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well I would have said to look on the web. But you don't know the size of the dust cover. Part's Geek showed some and Summit racing. JB weld a quick fix till you get the new one. Good luck. When you find them give us a head's up where to get them. :kartman: Now where is that beer assistant.

Back