• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hunt2elk Intro

hunt2elk

Reaction score
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

hunt2elk

Reaction score
LOL. I ran across this website this morning and decided to join up. The 250 word minimum was too much for a HVAC guy trying to get off to work, so I had to improvise. Been a long time member at FBBO. I have 2 cars presently. A 69 Charger R/T 4-speed car that I finished a rotisserie resurrection on this past spring, and a 69 Road Runner 4-speed that I have had about 10 years. It was a Texas car originally and extremely solid. I had it media blasted and repainted, did the interior, and rebuilt the #'s motor and tranny. After driving the Charger around this summer with the 488hp 440, I found myself wanting a little more snort out of the RR. I have just pulled the motor and tranny to make way for a new 451 stroker. The motor just got dyno'd last week and put out 522 hp and 561 ft. lbs. Since I will be having this extra power, I decided to upgrade to front disc brakes, all new brake lines, 3/8" sending unit as well as a 3/8" front to rear fuel line. I also just completed the MAD electrical amp gauge bypass and hung a volt, water temp, oil pressure 3 gauge set under the dash. I am not fond of the aftermarket gauges, but wanted to be able to monitor this new motor. Anyway, here are a couple pics of my jalopies.
P5250112.jpgP5250105.jpgP4120009.jpg

P5250112.jpg

P5250105.jpg

P4120009.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've drooled over that Charger on FBBO. The road runner...well if it just wasn't so ...so...blue......:jester:

welcome!

hunt2elk

Reaction score
I've drooled over that Charger on FBBO. The road runner...well if it just wasn't so ...so...blue......:jester:

welcome!

Thanks Basketcase, as you know the Charger was quite a project - but a fun one. As far as the B5 blue, I'm kind of fond of that color. But F3 or some of the golds/browns, well that is a different story. Good thing we all have different tastes or this world would be too boring.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Thanks Basketcase, as you know the Charger was quite a project - but a fun one. As far as the B5 blue, I'm kind of fond of that color. But F3 or some of the golds/browns, well that is a different story. Good thing we all have different tastes or this world would be too boring.

Basketcase is boring :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't mind Bobby, they only let him on the internet for an hour a day at the home.....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

nothing wrong with B5, the original bunch here started a "color war"..blue v green. all in good ball busting fun here.

moparmonk

Reaction score
I am not sure Jalopies was the right term.....I was thinking more clunkers.. Welcome from Maine and hope the 451 works good for you. I am planning on that same style set up... I will watch for your future posts.

quikbird

Reaction score
welcome, not all of us from ohio have that unhealthy green fixation, maybe a little jealousy? envy? spillover like the wicked witch of the west? :bart:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
what is this Green fixation you speak of? I'm totally Neutral (grey) in this matter...(at least till I get that printing press off e bay to buy the green paint)

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Hey Hunt welcome, bouncing back and forth here and b bodys is fun :)

Back