• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I finally made the trip from .org

69rrvert

Reaction score
Everyone left town and didn't tell me. I finally found ya'll and made it over from .org. I found the link in someones signiture on Moparts. Again, I will have to give a big thanks to Marcus for starting the other site and bringing the 69 Road Runner community together. Is Marcus going to keep it running? I don't have time for one site, much less two of them though. I still need to get to my parents house and get the Road Runner back to mine so I can get the cat tracks and cob webs cleaned off it. Hopefully in the near future things will begin to slow down. I accquired a '67 Chevy truck about six months ago and have not even touched it yet. Anyway, glad to be back. I'll try and keep in touch. I gonna have to get me some new pictures for my signiture. Big John, can you put a size limit on the pictures. One thing that I do not like about 69rr.org is having to scroll back and forth from one side of the screen to the other to read the threads when someone post full size pictures of something. Thanks - 69rrvert

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Welcome!

I'm not sure what the future holds for the .org site. I know that Marcus has a lot on his plate with his business. My hopes for this site was to keep everyone together and see where it takes us.

The pic size is set at 1000 x 1000. That should take care of any scrolling side to side.

67 Chevy truck? Cool.. I always really liked those years.

moparmarcus

Reaction score
Finally made over here. This is shaping up to be a great sister site!!

Quick update on the .org site.... Long story short, moving to a new house has given me the opportunity to escape the clutches of Bell South (AT&T) and transfer all my sites and email to an offsite hosting source, which is godaddy.com. Danica won me over :eek:

What I didn't realize was transferring to a new host takes 7-10 business days and that is why the .org site is still down. The good news is we will no longer be subject to the frequent outages caused by power failures and server crashes. They tell me it will probably be midweek when all is ready to launch on their servers. :banana: So, start checkinig around Wednesday and you should see us back online. Thanks again to John for launching this site it will certainly help to strengthen our community!

Marc

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hey 69rrvert glad you made it. :cheers: I was about to go down there and start kickin rocks to see which one you crawled under :lol:

Back