• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm Back

69rrvert

Reaction score
I've been out of the Mopar loop for a while (2012). The Road Runner has been shoved in the corner of my parents shop since April 2012 and it hasn't seen asphalt since then. Dad would go out and start it every now and then until one day it would start. Fast forward to 2020. My wife and I were able to build a new home and I she allowed me to build a 40'x50'x14' shop to play in. I finally brought the car home on Monday to try and get it running. The tires are rotten and coming apart and there is no spark. Had to replace the ECU to put some fire back in it. While I was at it, I went ahead and replaced the carb (Edlebrock 1411) as well. Added 10 gallons of fresh gas and was able to get it running. Sounds as good today as it did the last time i heard it run 8 years ago. Anyway, I am glad to be back on here and hope that I will be able to get back in the Mopar groove. Thanks, Steven

Roadcuda

Reaction score
It's good to have you back Steve. I didn't realize it's been that long since you were last here.

Back