• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inside rear windshield seal

ashy22

Reaction score
This piece of plastic trim was barely hanging on from the inside of the rear windshield.
It was kinda glued to the bottom above the center of the parcel shelf (Is that what you guys call it?)IMG_5969.jpg

It is semi rigid plastic and without force it wont bend to the contour of the rear window.

Is it meant to be glued or bonded or is there some other way to fix it?

Thanks

:cheers:

IMG_5969.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It just slips onto the package tray pushed to the rear and two clips screwed in behind the top of the rear seat holds it all in place

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
When I put a new package shelf in my car I had to pull staples out of that piece to remove it and we did staple it back on the new shelf.

Maybe the staples was an standard on the Green Runners.:yesnod::lol:

Last edited:

ashy22

Reaction score
When I put a new package shelf in my car I had to pull staples out of that piece to remove it and we did staple it back on the new shelf.

Maybe the staples was an standard on the Green Runners.:yesnod::lol:

That sounds like a good idea. I will dig out the staple gun!
Thanks.

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
I know this is an older thread, but does anyone have a source for this plastic piece that slips onto the rear of the package tray. I looks thru all my milk crates and no plastic package tray piece....:BangHead:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and DON'T but it from Classic. They have some decent stuff but not that part!

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, it seems Dantes, Jim's and Trim Parts all sell the Mopar Restoration piece I'm looking for ( MP 5112 ). I have one coming and I'll report on the quality. By the way, Classic part number was different with no mention of Mopar Restoration

dmartin

Reaction score
I bought mine from AMD fits great no glue no staples or screws

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
Received my piece from Trim Parts today and I must say it's a very nice piece. It's molded plastic and fits very nice, so I would recommend it to others

Alan

Back