• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Irish bar jokes

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
An Irishman walks into a bar, and tells the bartender "I'll have three rounds, all at once."

So the bartender gets his order but says to the man "Sir, you'd enjoy them better sir if I served them to you one at a time."

The Irishman replies "No, its a tradition. Back in Dublin, my brothers and I would all go to the pub and have a round together. I moved over here a few years ago but I still keep the tradition."

Touched by the story, the bartender served the rounds, and went about his business. The Irishman returned for several nights. One night, the Irishman comes in and only orders two rounds.

The bartender shaken, asks "what happened? Did one of your brothers die?

"The Irishman laughed and replied, "No, I quit drinking!"

================================================================================================

A Scotsman, an Englishman and an Irishman are sitting in a bar in New York reminiscing about home.

"Back in me pub in Glasgow," brags the Scotsman,
"fer every four pints of stout I order, they give me one fer free!"

"In me pub in London," says the Englishman,
"I pay fer two pint's o' Guiness and they give me a third one free!"

"That's nuthin'" says the Irishman,
"In my pub back in Dublin, you walk up to the bar, they give the first pint fer free,
the second pint fer free, the third pint fer free -- and then they take you upstairs
and you have sex for FREE
!"

"Is that true?" asks the Scotsman.
"Has that really happened to you?"

"Well, no," says the Irishman,
"but it happens to me sister all the time!"

============================================================================

Back