• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's freezing!

Steve

Reaction score
Woke up to snow yesterday morning
003.jpg
Had record low temperatures for November last night hitting 0F in parts of Wales and 17F in Northern Ireland.It's damn cold here too! Gotta hate that Global warming :bs:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
With luck it won't get that cold here for another few weeks. But it was in the 20's here last night which is the coldest so far. But it's not cold enough that I won't get one of my cars out today!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Steve, you can thank Al Gore for that. Although he did invent the internet :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I was thinking about global warming on my little two hour walk home last winter.......

mcmopar

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Steve, you can thank Al Gore for that. Although he did invent the internet :lmao:

:brickwall: :brickwall: Good ol' Al. He talks all this talk about conservation, ad nauseum, but his own home is an energy PIG! Former Pres. Bush's place puts Gore's to shame...
BTW Steve - I feel for ya. Just looking at that pic makes me shiver!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I too was a victim of global warming yesterday. I had the RR, the Swinger, and one of the Dusters out for rides yesterday. :drive: Got a little bit of sun washing Mama's SRT4 for her. It was terrible... :basketcase:

Al Gore...even his name has become synonymous with being misguided or having a lack of credibility...couldn't happen to a nicer guy... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Steve said:
Man are we getting dumped on.Still snowing as I write this,was fun at first but now it's a pain.
RIMG0002.jpg
That's a beautiful picture but I'm glad I'm not in it. Well time to mow the lawn :snowball:

mannye

Reaction score
Steve said:
Man are we getting dumped on.Still snowing as I write this,was fun at first but now it's a pain.
RIMG0002.jpg

Seriously! That is awesome! Looks like a post card! Oh well, better get a move on... got scuba lessons today...

Steve

Reaction score
This stuff never stops.Sorry to bore you all with more photo's(last lot honest)but for us limey's to get 2 feet of snow in November is incredible as we hardly get any.That Al Gore talks out of his ASS!
RIMG0003.jpg
RIMG0012.jpg
My VW Golf daily driver
enginepics2048.jpg
It's under there somewhere
RIMG0016.jpg
View from front window summer and now :crazy:
enginepics2050.jpg
RIMG0015.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
It doesn't sound like anyone here is into ice fishing.

Can't speak for anyone else... but the answer for me is a resounding "NO"... :lol:

I'm up in Seattle and it's cold and rainy. YUCK. Man, I cannot wait to get home and see the sun again. The weather was just BEAUTIFUL when I left. Whatever Mrs. ACME wants done around the house this weekend is going to be done with a smile...just get me out of this crap... :basketcase:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
It doesn't sound like anyone here is into ice fishing.

Can't speak for anyone else... but the answer for me is a resounding "NO"... :lol:

I'm up in Seattle and it's cold and rainy. YUCK. Man, I cannot wait to get home and see the sun again. The weather was just BEAUTIFUL when I left. Whatever Mrs. ACME wants done around the house this weekend is going to be done with a smile...just get me out of this crap... :basketcase:

Yeah, it's the same here in New York right now, high winds and torrential rain. My dirt road should be in great shape when I get home. :facepalm: ugh.

Back