• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its that time of year finally

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It should start cooling off any day :basketcase: and I'm sending in an entrie to shows. The first big one is Saturday near the Cardinals stadium which is a free one the best kind. And I'm mailing my entry in for a smaller show at a High school fund raiser and the High Energy Mopar Invitational show or HEMI at Bill Luke Chrysler Dodge Nov 6th. Mel are you going to make that one?

droptop

Reaction score
It won't be soon enough for this fat boy. It was 97 today. This has been one HOT summer.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
wow you guys are going to need blankets soon.....i think it hit 70/75 here....have to put the snow tires on soon for the roadrunner....i will be spitting out studs like a machine gun :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and just picture the two piles of blacktop... :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I flew up to Montreal yesterday...what a shock to the system leaving flor-i-duh...probably could have used a jacket when I went out to dinner last night...looking kinda wet & crappy out there right now... I'm ready for it to cool off down there a bit though...it is still too bloody hot & humid...guess it doesn't matter since I'm not there anyway... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I flew up to Montreal yesterday...what a shock to the system leaving flor-i-duh...probably could have used a jacket when I went out to dinner last night...looking kinda wet & crappy out there right now... I'm ready for it to cool off down there a bit though...it is still too bloody hot & humid...guess it doesn't matter since I'm not there anyway... :lol:
I hope it cools a bit before we get there. The Mrs. and I are going for an air boat ride which she is looking forward to and then I told her to make sure she stays in the middle and keep your feet in so the gators don't get her :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I hope it cools a bit before we get there. The Mrs. and I are going for an air boat ride which she is looking forward to and then I told her to make sure she stays in the middle and keep your feet in so the gators don't get her :lmao:

Bring ear protection...GOOD EAR PROTECTION...the only thing I know louder than an air boat is a top fueler...maybe a jet if you were standing right next to it when they hit the throttles... :lol:

droptop

Reaction score
droptop said:
It won't be soon enough for this fat boy. It was 97 today. This has been one HOT summer.

Broke the record high for yesterday here, and the forecast is higher than the record is today as well...the first day of Fall. :facepalm:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Bring ear protection...GOOD EAR PROTECTION...the only thing I know louder than an air boat is a top fueler...maybe a jet if you were standing right next to it when they hit the throttles... :lol:
WOW an outing where I don't have to listen to her :lmao: :leave:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
droptop said:

Broke the record high for yesterday here, and the forecast is higher than the record is today as well...the first day of Fall. :facepalm:
I think your weather is coming here next. They say it will be in the 80s tomorrow and near or just over 90 Friday. Even today it was feeling more humid! :brickwall:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
we missed some bad storms ttoday. about 14 minutes from here a tractor trailer got blown over, and looks like Pittsburgh got hit pretty hard. a church got hit by lightning, made the steeple fall, and hit the desk in an office...right after the lady sitting there just left for a minute... :eek:

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
It should start cooling off any day :basketcase: and I'm sending in an entrie to shows. The first big one is Saturday near the Cardinals stadium which is a free one the best kind. And I'm mailing my entry in for a smaller show at a High school fund raiser and the High Energy Mopar Invitational show or HEMI at Bill Luke Chrysler Dodge Nov 6th. Mel are you going to make that one?
I hope to make this one Bob. Will know for sure next week.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Bob is also attending the "1st Annual ACME Invitational & Volunteer Car Show" this coming week. It's a small show, about 12 vehicles, and the attendees (Bob) get to wash all of the cars in the show...after they (he) finish Mrs. ACME's tile job that she has lined up for him... :basketcase:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Bob is also attending the "1st Annual ACME Invitational & Volunteer Car Show" this coming week. It's a small show, about 12 vehicles, and the attendees (Bob) get to wash all of the cars in the show...after they (he) finish Mrs. ACME's tile job that she has lined up for him... :basketcase:

You are taking pictures..........aren't you Ray!?!?!?! :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:

Steve, I think this one calls for video... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="ACME A12":g62h4v2e]Bob is also attending the "1st Annual ACME Invitational & Volunteer Car Show" this coming week. It's a small show, about 12 vehicles, and the attendees (Bob) get to wash all of the cars in the show...after they (he) finish Mrs. ACME's tile job that she has lined up for him... :basketcase:

Steve, I think this one calls for video... :lol:[/quote:g62h4v2e]
:thumbsup:

Back