• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John69RR Pics

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great work John! That baby has come a LONG way...

Can't believe you didn't keep those extended shackles... :lmao:

Ray

John69RR

Reaction score
It sure does look like Macs doesn't it? 69Hemibeep, I had a body shop do the qtrs. I am not a paint and body guy.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's quite a transformation John. It looks great! Is that an extra hole I see in the center of the hood?

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Your car looks great. I love that tone of yellow. My car was originally Y2 but I may paint it closer to your color. That has to be Mac's first RR. That would be pretty awesome though.......What are the chances? :popcorn:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
when I brought Free Bird home, my wife was all for it. My oldest daughter (The Terrror of Ohio State), gave me all kind of grief. She had to eat some crow when I took the wife and kids for a ride down the street(without a windshield yet)

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
..I'm digging the addition of the A/C...

and the performance paint treatment on the hood almost makes that Six-Barrel hood scoop appear "stealthy"...at least in the pictures...and notice that I wrote "almost"...

Beautiful car, John.

:thumbsup:
Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
great pics. makes me miss my Pistol Grip more than I already did

John69RR

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. As for the A/C, I do not have P/S so I am using the boss on the waterpump housing for the compressor. I tried to use the Bouchillon kit, but it would not work with the Edelbrock heads.

Back