• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just bought a 31 nash , hey florida metro lover need you

chapdog105

Reaction score
Re: just bought a 31 nash , hey florida metro lover need yo

Cool car Stu! Looks like you got a good deal on it too.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

moparstuart said:
so ray can you go get it for me and store it for a while

Sure, I'll just move the wife's Shelby out of the garage for you... :basketcase:

Did you really buy this thing, Stuie? :popcorn:

4spd69RR

Reaction score

Pretty cool ride you got there! I think a 392 would work well in it.

moparstuart

Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
so ray can you go get it for me and store it for a while

Sure, I'll just move the wife's Shelby out of the garage for you... :basketcase:

Did you really buy this thing, Stuie? :popcorn:
yes sir but your off the hook my good buddy in holiday has agreed to
go get it and store it untill I can have it transported here .

so ray do you need another 350 chevy motor :jester: :jester: Because i'm so not that guy

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

moparstuart said:
so ray do you need another 350 chevy motor :jester: :jester: Because i'm so not that guy

No, but thanks for asking.

That will be really cool w/ an early Hemi! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You're as bad as Chris and I are about having more projects than you can possibly keep up with... After you sold the Runner I thought you might put one of your other cars together. Nope. You just went out and bought another project... Chris will be proud of you...:basketcase:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score

My youngest son Ian who is 11 now started at a very young age loving Rat Rods . I was not hot on them or even into them at all (hated the flat hot rod black thing to tell you the truth) . He made me watch documentories and he drug me to every one at a show for the last 7 years or so . I have turned around my attitude 100 % the innovation and the little creative thing here and there are what i like about them . I have always wanted a fancy perfect Hemi Steert ROD . So now i have meshed my sons favorite with what i have alway wanted and this will be something we can do together and if we screw something up its the norm with rat rods .. I also like the idea of getting Fleemarket and junk store parts icon_smile_big icon_smile_big We have the big muscle cars if the whole family wants to ride along , this will be a car we only keep local to kc for shows Ian and I can goto .

Its a good start but i have all cinds of cheap plans for it , love the idea of buying parts at the junk store and flee market and making them have a totally new purpose. I can stare at some of the rat rods for hours seeing all the crazy repurposed stuff .

moparstuart

Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

You're as bad as Chris and I are about having more projects than you can possibly keep up with... After you sold the Runner I thought you might put one of your other cars together. Nope. You just went out and bought another project... Chris will be proud of you...:basketcase:

lol i have actually sold another car , sold my charger 500 , trying to sell off projects and buy drivers and the economy is good for the buyer right now . SO move out the projects and get done cars . Well except for the one you want not selling that one . But will mostly sell another charger soon . I tryed to buy chris's convertible a project but at least a driver but he blew me off .

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score

I love the rat rod concept. Rat rodders are a breed of their own. We host a car show for them at my club and it's an awesome time. No judging or trophies, just live bands, beer and food. It's more or less just a party.
This car is cool, good luck with it.

moparstuart

Reaction score

sixgunrunner68 said:
I love the rat rod concept. Rat rodders are a breed of their own. We host a car show for them at my club and it's an awesome time. No judging or trophies, just live bands, beer and food. It's more or less just a party.
This car is cool, good luck with it.
check this out Going to this event this year and selling off the 69 and needing another good driver when i break my shit pushed me over the edge to finally buy one

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index ... 753.0.html

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

I like it Stuie!

Roadcuda

Reaction score

Looks like a great find Stu. Lookin' forward to seein' that thing with the early hemi in it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score

moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

lol i have actually sold another car , sold my charger 500 , trying to sell off projects and buy drivers and the economy is good for the buyer right now . SO move out the projects and get done cars . Well except for the one you want not selling that one . But will mostly sell another charger soon . I tryed to buy chris's convertible a project but at least a driver but he blew me off .

Blew you off? How did you try to buy my convert? I would have gladly sold it to you had you actually made an attempt. Dont go dragging me through the mud. I'll :chuck: your butt. :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score

moparchris said:
quote="ACME A12"]
moparstuart said:

lol i have actually sold another car , sold my charger 500 , trying to sell off projects and buy drivers and the economy is good for the buyer right now . SO move out the projects and get done cars . Well except for the one you want not selling that one . But will mostly sell another charger soon . I tryed to buy chris's convertible a project but at least a driver but he blew me off .[/quote]

Blew you off? How did you try to buy my convert? I would have gladly sold it to you had you actually made an attempt. Dont go dragging me through the mud. I'll :chuck: your butt. :jester:[/quote]
hell im still trying to buy clutch pedals from you ? I need them asap for my change over and i cant get you to answer me ??? :snowball: MUD

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

send'm a box of camel feed...... :acme:

Back