• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KOOL FM car show (More pics added) page two

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
First big show of the season and the other woman pulls down top mopar :party: Here are a few pics of some cars other than muscle for a change and one rat rod I liked. :D

DSCN4330 (Medium).JPG

DSCN4331 (Medium).JPG

DSCN4341 (Medium).JPG

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Re: KOOL FM car show

thats is freakin cool....fire breathing dragon exhaust.....not too crazy about his seats though

Collin

Reaction score

that is insane! I dont know how they think of how "ratty" to make those things. Yeah I dunno about those seats either.....

Any pictures of that purple cuda?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

Collin said:
that is insane! I dont know how they think of how "ratty" to make those things. Yeah I dunno about those seats either.....

Any pictures of that purple cuda?
I have pics of the cuda from another show it's a resto mod with a 5.7 hemi in it

Roadcuda

Reaction score

Nice pics Bob! That fire breathing dragon exhaust is an interesting idea!

A31PKG

Reaction score

I'd love to go to a car show in Arizona, just to be around cars that have never seen rust!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

A31PKG said:
I'd love to go to a car show in Arizona, just to be around cars that have never seen rust!
Fewer people and fewer cars but its nice to see survivors without rust. I believe it was droptop that's talking about coming out to the Vegas show. It won't hold a candle to Carlisle or the nats just because the west is less populated, but they combine racing on site with the show and swap meet. Hopefully the economy recovers some so folks can afford to travel and bring the cars in, it was lean last year. But it's Vegas there is other things to do :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

sixgunrunner68 said:
george68hemirr said:
thats is freakin cool....fire breathing dragon exhaust.....not too crazy about his seats though
x2 :thumbsup:
Good job Bob.
The good thing is they award something I can put on the wall and not a trophy, I don't understand people that carry 15 trophies to a show to display :loco:

A31PKG

Reaction score

69hemibeep said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
george68hemirr said:
x2 :thumbsup:
Good job Bob.
The good thing is they award something I can put on the wall and not a trophy, I don't understand people that carry 15 trophies to a show to display :loco:

And stuffed animals....oops! :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score

The good thing is they award something I can put on the wall and not a trophy, I don't understand people that carry 15 trophies to a show to display
it is a joke

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
VERY NICE BOB.....THAT IS ONE SWEET ROADRUNNER YOU HAVE THERE ....YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks George. Did you see the little Scamp below mine? Nice car!

Collin

Reaction score
how in the world do you keep that car so clean, even the engine bay in crystal clean! must be a TON of TLC

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Collin said:
how in the world do you keep that car so clean, even the engine bay in crystal clean! must be a TON of TLC
Actually its dirty in that pic :lol: Thanks

Back