• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Landmark Dodge Show

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who has the info on this show for 2010? I've googled Landmark Dodge Show and MoPar Southern Classic, searched the North Georgia MoPar Club event & calendar listings, and just about everything else that I could think of and have come up snake eyes. No show this year???

glhcarl

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Who has the info on this show for 2010? I've googled Landmark Dodge Show and MoPar Southern Classic, searched the North Georgia MoPar Club event & calendar listings, and just about everything else that I could think of and have come up snake eyes. No show this year???
I will know more after Sundays club meeting, the last I heard was that the show was pushed back to September, because of the weather problems of the last two years and that due to the economy Landmark may want to down size it. I will keep you posted.

droptop

Reaction score
glhcarl said:
ACME A12 said:
I will know more after Sundays club meeting, the last I heard was that the show was pushed back to September, because of the weather problems of the last two years and that due to the economy Landmark may want to down size it. I will keep you posted.

Very good show. We have been for the last 2 years, and enjoyed it in spite of the weather. Driving on the track ROCKS!!!!!!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Weather??? Hell, the weather was pretty good last year... I got freakin' sun-burned... :huh:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
It was very nice...between rain showers :yesnod:

Yeah, I remember that it rained early that morning, but it was dry while I was there. Must have started back up after I left, which was around 1:00 PM IIRC.

glhcarl

Reaction score
Ray,

Up date; Landmark has pulled out so there will be no show at Atlanta Motor Speedway this year. The show will be held in early September with Year One as the sponser and held at there facility in Brasielton.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Well then Carl, I guess I'll see you in September in the former Kim Basinger-ville... Keep me posted. Thanks!

Ray

V269

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Well then Carl, I guess I'll see you in September in the former Kim Basinger-ville... Keep me posted. Thanks!

Ray

Ummmmmm, Kim Basinger. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back