• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leaf Springs

75RDRNR

Reaction score
Having an issue with my '75 sagging. Replaced the shocks and it's still low, bottoming out and swaying. Looking for new leaf springs, hoping it will solve the issue.
I already contacted ESPO and they told me they can't ship until 4-6 weeks. Another place close to me has non in stock and has no clue when their getting them due to a steel shortage. Anyone have any idea of compatible springs or something I can do to raise the rear and stop the sway? I'm in Central PA, if anyone knows of a shop or supplier in the Lancaster area that could help.. Thanks

V.R.D

Reaction score
look in your area for a spring shop they can rebuild your old set and add if needed maybe make a set for you.

woodwiz

Reaction score
Just ordered s as set for my 70RR from Summit Racing yesterday. I will by the grace of the Mopar gods have them Thursday…Not too shabby!!
Give them a call! Good luck!

75RDRNR

Reaction score
Just ordered s as set for my 70RR from Summit Racing yesterday. I will by the grace of the Mopar gods have them Thursday…Not too shabby!!
Give them a call! Good luck!
I looked at Summit and Jegs. They only went up to '74..

Back