• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long time '70 RR Owner

Rdrunner70

Reaction score
Long time owner (April,1996) of a 1970 RR. I bought it from a body shop owner who fixed up old cars and sold them on the side.
VIN # RM23N0G174158
No fender tag :(
I was 21 when I bought it and wasn't aware the car even came with one. I just knew I had to have the car. I have pulled the back seat and did not find a broadcast sheet. I know it wasn't behind the glove box because I have been in the dash to fix a few things. I have never pulled the front seat or carpet. The car is now green but was originally yellow. It has the following options A/T, tick-toc-tac, and power steering.
I believe the car to be from Alabama before it coming to Illinois.
Any info to help me piece the car's history together would be much appreciated.
I will try and post pics when able.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Glad to have you aboard. I bought a runner last year. No finder tag an it had an automatic in it. Which it did not come with it. Seems like finder tags get lost when people paint them. This car I have was striped pretty good. Inside had back seat and the back trim. No head liner' dash pad gone' and lower pad' So on and so on. If you have all that you are doing better than I. In to body work now to restore the car. Yep lets see some pics. :welcome:

Back