• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Longtime member

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I see that one of our long-time members on here has sold his runner. Dave and I agreed to disagree and jabbed back and forth. But it makes me sad to see he has let the car go. Know he loved his runner and hope he is doing well. You never know if we will keep our cars our due to some kind of unfortune circumstance might have to sell the car. Wish you the best Dave. :drinks:

kariverson

Reaction score
Always sucks having to let or car or a motorcycle go. Some don't understand the emotional attachments you can have with a machine. All you can do is try to get it to a great new home. Made me feel much better when I sold my motorcycle to a nice young guy that would appreciate it.
On that note it also saddens me a lot to see this forum decline in activity a lot.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I see a lot of new members get on here to get info when building the cars. Once the car is finished, they seem to fade away. Or lose interest in the sight. Hope we can come up with a constructive way to keep our members here and involved in conversations that will interest the many that join in. The cars are expensive to build and to maintain. The men that were interested in the cars are getting fewer so let's all try to get the younger generation involved if we can. At least we can work on our cars, but the new ones need a computer to figure out what is wrong with the motor or the electrical components that make the motor run. So, let's all have fun on the site and talk about our runners and what or where we are on builds. Or where we are going in them. More Pic's please. LOL.

Flying Kiwi

Reaction score
Hi Fellas, I had a Holden EJ, those in the US of A probably dont Know what one is but it took 8 yrs to rebuild and a shit load of dollars any way had to sell to help pay for the resto on my Roady, I am still heartbroken I got rid of it but am so excited about getting the Roady back on the gravel. Just miss having fun in it. some one has bought the R R there so at least it lives on. Feel for that Dave. take care all

V.R.D

Reaction score
Hi Fellas, I had a Holden EJ, those in the US of A probably dont Know what one is but it took 8 yrs to rebuild and a shit load of dollars any way had to sell to help pay for the resto on my Roady, I am still heartbroken I got rid of it but am so excited about getting the Roady back on the gravel. Just miss having fun in it. some one has bought the R R there so at least it lives on. Feel for that Dave. take care all
it is the chevy of the down under crowed.

Flying Kiwi

Reaction score
The Roady i'm trying to bring back to life, is a 72, you just don't seem to see any around ? why is that. I have a 69 h p 383 in mine some of those Ive talked to here say it is a better donk than the 400 it was born with. To me as long as it a mopar.

V.R.D

Reaction score
The Roady i'm trying to bring back to life, is a 72, you just don't seem to see any around ? why is that. I have a 69 h p 383 in mine some of those Ive talked to here say it is a better donk than the 400 it was born with. To me as long as it a mopar.
these cars were daily drivers and got wrecked and rusted away up north. there a fair amount around still just lucking:moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley: in the back ground

Back