• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Looking for a super nice 68 red with black interior 4 spd for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy Buchanan

Fall Back to my Youth
Reaction score
I looking for a really nice red 68 roadrunner HT 4 spd w/BLACK INTERIOR......I have a 67 Corvette convertible I would consider a trade for the right roadrunner....Thanks Sammy

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Buyer beware. When I was looking for one found a lot of scam's. All kind of story's about they where over seas or something. Wanted me to send the money to an escrow account. Found out one guy in England is behind a few and you will never ever get your money back. I reported the scam's. This what I did if I can walk up and touch it then I would buy it. If you asked if you could go see it they kept coming up with excuses. Their out their Just have to keep looking buddy. Wish you luck and would love to see pic's of the runner when you get it. I got mine and it is a project car and making it like I want it. Paid 7.000 for it and will probably have 30 K in it when done. :thumbsup2:

Sammy Buchanan

Fall Back to my Youth
Reaction score
Thanks Abunch for the heads up on scams!!! When there's something to buy or sale it seams to be getting worse and worse, about someone looking to separate you and your money .I hope I can find a nice one already restored that I can trade for,instead of restoring...I always lose money on restoring, this time I'm hoping maybe to buy one from a dealer so I could work a trade.. Thanks Again for the Warning ,Sammy

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Any time Sammy. I knew you know the drill. If I see something while surfing the net will let you know. Russ.

dmartin

Reaction score
Best thing to do is do some driving and looking behind peoples houses and barns never know what’s out there till you look one may be closer than you think

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Buy a cheap Drone. Off E bay. Much safer. I saw some runner's for sale on E bay. Might try Criags list. I don't like it but my buddy put's a lot of stuff for sale their. Good luck with your search. I found mine on Racing Junk. com.

djais1801

Reaction score
Thanks Abunch for the heads up on scams!!! When there's something to buy or sale it seams to be getting worse and worse, about someone looking to separate you and your money .I hope I can find a nice one already restored that I can trade for,instead of restoring...I always lose money on restoring, this time I'm hoping maybe to buy one from a dealer so I could work a trade.. Thanks Again for the Warning ,Sammy
be careful with dealers...most stuff is lipstick on a pig...and what they don't know about the car they'll lie about (there's no one there to cross reference). what ever dealer you look at make sure you google complaints...I always thought that Southern Motors had some nice stuff...but look up complaints and boy I'm glad I never pursued them to buy a car. You always make a better deal with cash than trades...Sell your car and find a mopar you love...show up with a bushel of cash and negotiate!!!
if you can't find any done...talk to a mopar guy at your next car show...he'll know what is around locally. Good luck!

Sammy Buchanan

Fall Back to my Youth
Reaction score
Well I have found a 68 HEMI 4spd runner that I would buy if I can get out from under my car,the color, dark green, I'm not to crazy about ,but a paint job would fix that.Bad thing is 1200 miles from me here in Tn,the car is in North Andover Ma. @Silverstone Motors....Is there anyone here that may know anything about this car or the dealer that has it??? ANY HELP U GUYS COULD GIVE ME WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...I would gladly pay for someone that might b driving distance to this car and would inspect the car for me,I would like to have a expert opinion of the condition of the underside frame and any repairs that are obvious...The vin says it's a real J code car...pics of car really looks nice..Thanks for any help!!!!! Sammy

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hope some one can help you with the problem. Maybe their is a runner owner on here that lives close to this dealer. Good luck my friend. :beep:

Sammy Buchanan

Fall Back to my Youth
Reaction score
Hope some one can help you with the problem. Maybe their is a runner owner on here that lives close to this dealer. Good luck my friend. :beep:
Russ.....That would be great if I could cross paths with someone in that area ...specifically a Mopar Gear Head...I would pay dearly!!! I think I have already put a post out about this ,but no response to it...Thanks Sammy

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just to mention I was ready to fly across country to look at a few when I was looking. Seams like some one would live close to this dealer on here may have to give it some time before someone answers you. Good luck hope it works out. :beep:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just saw that TOMRR lives in MA. PM him and see if he can help. He was on the show us your runner's.

Sammy Buchanan

Fall Back to my Youth
Reaction score
Thanks Russ .....U have been very helpful in ur suggestions..!!! I'll try and see if he might be to where he could help me out..Thanks Again,,Sammy

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Any time Sammy. That is why we joined the site amongst other thing's. The guy's here have been help full through my restore project. So good luck with that and hope you get the car of your dream's. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back