• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for solid trunk lid!

Polchg

Reaction score
Need a solid trunk lid for a reasonable price ( including shipping) or reasonable drive from upstate NY. If only AMD made them!!

droptop

Reaction score
This remains to be the hardest sheet metal item to find for a 69 RR/GTX. Not sure why, but as of about a year ago, AMD had nothing in the works to reproduce them. Maybe we all need to start bugging them about it.

Polchg

Reaction score
Everyone that I know with the 69 has been looking for one at one time or another.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
there seems to be a demand (although AMD disagrees) for '68&'69 Plymouth and '68 Coronet trunk lids. Curse of the one year only design.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
What has blue got to do with it. It look's good from what I see straight and no dents or dings. What more could you as for.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
one in F8 of course.......Russ this is just a round fired in the color war (in fun) us original members wage.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you may be more right than you think......just doesn't seem a priority anymore.

quikbird

Reaction score
True, sometimes when you finish a project you are afraid to drive it and get it messed up. Plus that empty feeling of now what do I do also comes in .

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
not afraid to scratch new paint. just several bad bodyman dealings, and 40 years of fixing up cars, and never seeming to get one done, although there have been a few.

droptop

Reaction score
Well, there you go. They are still out there. Good job TomRR.The most critical place to look for rust is inside the front lip. Just by looking at the pics, these look like very good examples of what is left to be had.

TOMRR

Reaction score
I live in Lee Mass if you want to look at it

Back