• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for...

mjoyner408

Reaction score
front passanger blinker housing. i cannot find one so far. i am going to call year 1 on mon but they do not have one in there cattalog or the net. texas acres is a no go and i cannot find one locally. so, if anyone has one that they would be willing to part with or know some place that would have one let me know!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mjoyner408 said:
front passanger blinker housing. i cannot find one so far. i am going to call year 1 on mon but they do not have one in there cattalog or the net. texas acres is a no go and i cannot find one locally. so, if anyone has one that they would be willing to part with or know some place that would have one let me know!
Try http://www.drmopar.com That's another salvage yard in Texas. He had backup light housings and lenses that I was looking for not too long ago, so maybe......

John69RR

Reaction score
Another good choice is Paul at,
Advanced Restoration 12508 FM 1960 E.
Huffman TX 77336 Office 281-324-7284
The website is under construction so you'll have to call.
He caters to Mopars.

Back