• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lower control Arms

Peter

Reaction score
Hi Fellas,

I'm sure this has been asked before but was unable to find it using the search button.

Is there anyone who does a complete original rebuilt and strengthened LCA? I see Firm feel do one but they require a core, I'm downunder, so it is a option, but not a preferable one.
I'd rather just buy a rebuilt and strengthened one off the shelf if possible.

cheers

quikbird

Reaction score
if you are handy with a welder there is also a kit out there that you can box in the stock arm and make it stronger.

Peter

Reaction score
I've seen pigeons poop with more finesse than my welding skills! hahaha

Larry Chilese

Reaction score
I've taken them out and replaced the bushings its not difficult getting them out, but its a real pain to get the bushings out. I did not trust the repro parts for dimensional accuracy so I rebuilt.

Peter

Reaction score
I haven't been able to locate repro lowers apart from QA1. I've seen the OER uppers and tubular ones by a few manufacturers, but wanted to stick with original equipment just upgraded where possible.

Back