• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M21 code. 69RR

Flint

Reaction score
What is M21 code next to END on my tag. I have the window sticker and it’s not on it.
I find the fender tag not very accurate as it doesn’t list power steering, tinted windshield,undercoating,sure grip, and a couple other things.

Makes me wonder what’s the big fuss over fender tags. Car is a 69 RR.C6021E3A-67DB-4A7F-BC77-53D0897A3781.jpeg

vso737

Reaction score
What is M21 code next to END on my tag. I have the window sticker and it’s not on it.
I find the fender tag not very accurate as it doesn’t list power steering, tinted windshield,undercoating,sure grip, and a couple other things.

Makes me wonder what’s the big fuss over fender tags. Car is a 69 RR.View attachment 37113
I'm NO expert by any means. In fact, I'm trying to decode my '69RR. I have the same numbers on your last row. The way I read it is the E63 is a 383ci 335Hp; D21 is for four speed; RM23 is for HARD TOP, mine is RM21 for the COUPE; H9G is for 383ci, 1969 year, G plant. Mine is E for Los Angeles.
I'm going to post my fender tag to see if I can get some help.............................

LG,
Mike

Lamadogg

Reaction score
Great reference book on RR titled ‘Muscle Cars in Detail: 1969 Plymouth Road Runner’ by Wes Eisenschenk c/o Car Tech Inc. [www.cartechbooks.com]. Fratures complete history of development, design, marketing, manufacturing and sales of RR. Also, includes discussion and detail on all option codes with listing in back of book. See image below. Beep beep!

Back