• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum 500 wheels- manufacturers

Skingjack

Reaction score
Hello,

Planning on upgrading my birds shoes to 15" to accommodate
bigger disc brakes in the near future- any recommendations on which manufacturers
version to purchase quality-wise (American Racing or Wheel Vintiques). Also, any thoughts on
where to purchase?

Thanks,

Jack

TOMRR

Reaction score
Check out Coker , I got a nice set of steelies from themHPIM4526.JPG

dmartin

Reaction score
Anybody but Summitracing their wheels are cheaply made and rust easy

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Really cant believe that their is a difference in the wheel's. What did you buy from them Dmartin. The old chrome reverse where bad about rusting in the day. So that is the reason I went with Aluminum Wheel's Et back then. No rust. Only the lug's and spacer's had some issues. Don't think any thing is chromed as well as back in the 60 and 70's.

dmartin

Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I mean companies can’t use a lot of the old school chemicals like back in the day cause of environmental wack jobs and it usually is not very thick either

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep this is true. Some part's on my car need refreshed so going to try the new chrome paint I see out. Like my shift handle. Chrome done a second time on things would surely remove the Hurst on the handle.

Back