• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

master cylinder in

Big Mo

Reaction score
Master cylinder and emergency brake & cables installed today. Didn't adjust brake cable completely. Will do that later. Anyone know if the bolts for the master cylinder come out to engine comp. or do they go in from eng. comp.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Making progress their buddy. Some time's I have to search pic's on the web to see how thing went. But someone here should have the answer for you. :thumbsup2:

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
They press into the master cylinder and go into the passenger compartment, providing its manual brakes !

Ranger

Reaction score
Plybeep68 is correct. I did mine a few rears ago. It DOES make getting the nuts on under the dash a bit of a PITA.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
This why I am trying to get all that stuff on the fire wall before mounting the dash. Even putting my after market A/C in on the fire wall. :thumbsup2:

Ranger

Reaction score
Wise move Russ. I didn't have that option. If I have to do it again, I'll hire a midget with small hands.

Big Mo

Reaction score
This why I am trying to get all that stuff on the fire wall before mounting the dash. Even putting my after market A/C in on the fire wall. :thumbsup2:
My friend and I put mine in but bolts are in wrong. He will not be happy when I tell him we need to change them.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Wise move Russ. I didn't have that option. If I have to do it again, I'll hire a midget with small hands.
Yes sometimes our big hand's just wont fit in some place's. I got my hand through a hole to reach a bolt then like to have never gotten it out. Left some meat behind. Ouch. :lol:

Big Mo

Reaction score
Yes sometimes our big hand's just wont fit in some place's. I got my hand through a hole to reach a bolt then like to have never gotten it out. Left some meat behind. Ouch. :lol:
Sometimes I feel like a monkey holding on to food trying to get his hand out of a hole, HA<HA-Big Mo

Back