• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mikebaker Intro

mikebaker

Reaction score
i am new to the roadrunner. i have been given the road runner my uncle drove in the 1980s. it was wrecked in the 90s and had been dissasembeld. i am now picking it up and will restore it. i will be looking for info on the car and options it may or may not have had from the factory. i will also be lokking for tips and help during the restore process. i have been a mopar fan my whole life and this will be my first restore on a muscle car from mopar. i hope to find good advice and people here.

Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Ask any questions you need to, you may even get a correct answer. You WILL get honest opinions!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome from Fla. I am working on an 69 two post 383 four speed runner. started at front bumper and working to the back bumper. I call it a Rust O Ration project. Lot's of good people here and willing to give advice. Let's see some pic's of what you have. Their is a parts manual on the site which is helpful. Get a classic industries book and the Mopar B-Body Restoration book. If it falls in the B body period. :wave:

SgtLee511

Reaction score
i am new to the roadrunner. i have been given the road runner my uncle drove in the 1980s. it was wrecked in the 90s and had been dissasembeld. i am now picking it up and will restore it. i will be looking for info on the car and options it may or may not have had from the factory. i will also be lokking for tips and help during the restore process. i have been a mopar fan my whole life and this will be my first restore on a muscle car from mopar. i hope to find good advice and people here.

Welcome Mike, From The Piney woods of East Texas, South of Texarkana, nice to see someone, somewhat local, lol

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
And the Georgia piney woods.
The home of Piney Woods Pete.

Last edited:
Back