• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

monster mopar moves to indy

moparstuart

Reaction score
Monster Mopar Weekend to be in Indy for 2011 Sept 23-25
#6541736 - Mon Mar 21 2011 01:36 PM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thats right boys and girls!!!!!

I have decided to accuire the Monster Mopar Weekend and with the assistance of Scott Sieveking, Mick and the rest of his team I will continue the Monster Mopar event in Indy.

This is going to be a blast!!!!! Its a great event and we are going to do everything we can with your support to continue that tradition, and if all goes well we will have at least 2 events next year!!!

Please stay tuned as the story develops!

--------------------
special thanks to HemiFred BigTimeAuto, Performance Only, Yellowbullet.com monte smith, BGR, MR2PERFORMANCE Koffels Place JOHN at Crt Tommy for helping John at CRT my Boo, Frito, for makin me buy him dinner, then leaving i also would like to thank Eddie Miller, Jimmy Bradshaw AndyF and wedgie.....

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So it is getting moved from Gateway International Raceway to Indy? I heard it closed... Hope that works out better than the MoPar Nationals move from Columbus to there did back in the nineties...what a miserable experience THAT was... :loco:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Won't miss it as been to the last 8 but I been racing the A Body car the yeller one.

Hope to have the Green RR done and bring it this year.

This show is always been a good one. :yesnod:

Glad to see it is still going to make a go of it even with gateway closing.

What ever I bring I will make it apoint to look you up stuart :thumbsup:

moparstuart

Reaction score
abodybill said:
Won't miss it as been to the last 8 but I been racing the A Body car the yeller one.

Hope to have the Green RR done and bring it this year.

This show is always been a good one. :yesnod:

Glad to see it is still going to make a go of it even with gateway closing.

What ever I bring I will make it apoint to look you up stuart :thumbsup:
I will most likely not make it being another 4 hours away I will have to wait and see what gas prices do .

moparstuart

Reaction score
Members:

The Winged Warriors/NBOA will be hosting a "Fall Meet" in conjunction with the new Monster Mopar Weekend. Josh King now owns the rights to the MMW and has moved the event to the Lucas Oil Raceway near Indianapolis, Indiana. It will be held on September 23-25, 2011. There will be a car show, drag racing, swap meet, vendors. We will have a designated parking place for our member's cars and the circle track will be free for track laps on Friday and Sunday.

Please folks, let's support this event and help make it one of the best all-Mopar events! Watch your newsletters and the club website for upcoming details. We hope to see all of you there with your cars!

Sue

Back