• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monster Mopar

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I'll be there selling.

Got alot of A-Body stuff I want to try and sell.

Hope the weather is nice.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Bill, what is your space number...I'll stop by and say hey.

Can't tell till I get there Friday morning I will be there when the gates open!

Waited for my buddy to call so we can get spaces together so my parts don't go missing and I have to chase down a thief and went to pre-register and they closed it last Saturday.

Just look for a white RAM 3500 crew cab and a guy in farmer bibs and a straw hat some say I look like Robert Redford in his younger days :yesnod: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
droptop said:
Bill, what is your space number...I'll stop by and say hey.

Can't tell till I get there Friday morning I will be there when the gates open!

Waited for my buddy to call so we can get spaces together so my parts don't go missing and I have to chase down a thief and went to pre-register and they closed it last Saturday.

Just look for a white RAM 3500 crew cab and a guy in farmer bibs and a straw hat some say I look like Robert Redford in his younger days :yesnod: :lmao:
Yep, I thought you were a dead ringer for ol Robert :popcorn:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Be looking for you guys as dually's full of parts and loaded(bibs,strawhat and good looks) :yesnod: and going to pull out of Michigan around noon on the 22nd.

Talked to Josh the promoter lastnight and he told me to come down Thursday even through I'm not pre-registered :thumbsup:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
It was BIG :thumbsup:

They run out of swap spaces,alot of show cars and the racing was top notch.

Alot of very fast cars running 1/8 mile rest running the 1/4 mile.

There where people from all over the states here not just the surrounding area and all when they stopped at my swap area all were syaing this is a winner of show as long as he don't do like the Chrysler Classic people did and run off the show cars and swappers.

I left late saturdaynight as I have a run to Orlando to deliver or I would still be there and not leve till Sundaynight.

Josh did hid homework on this show and I think it will be abig hit for the future Monster Mopars as he now owns the name MM.

roadrunner4life

Reaction score
Thought I'd share some pic's of Monster Mopar Saturday ! Rain forced us to leave early Sunday, yet had a great time, hope they keep this show, there was talk of two times a year.

droptop

Reaction score
Just got home. Had fair weather Fri and Sat, but today was a rain out. Did not go to the track today. Went to Ball State to see Marc. Attendance was low due to the questionable weather. Very few locals came out. The lay out of the show was very good. Much better than St. Louis. You did not have to walk a mile to go to the mid way or watch drag racing. They signed a 2 year deal, so it will be at Indy at least one more year. Never did see Bill or anyone else from here. I did see and talk to a lot of '69 Road Runner owners and plugged the web sight when ever possible. There may be a few new names pop up in the next week or so.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Hey droptop I seen ya go buy on the blue golf cart but I had a mouth full of hamburger.

Could getup or hollar at ya.

oh well be at Carlisle and see ya :thumbsup:

Back