• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPAR DAY AT LEBONAN VALLEY DRAGWAY

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Lebanon Valley Dragway
Mopar Day at the Valley has been rained out for today. It has been rescheduled for Sat October 1.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Lebanon Valley Dragway
Mopar Day at the Valley has been rained out for today. It has been rescheduled for Sat October 1.
I heard that they did have some rain up there but I don't know how much. I'm still thinking of going up there next week, but won't know for sue until Friday. How 'bout you George?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
Lebanon Valley Dragway
I heard that they did have some rain up there but I don't know how much. I'm still thinking of going up there next week, but won't know for sue until Friday. How 'bout you George?
I AM GOING IF THE WEATHER IS GOOD :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
1969ronnie said:
bumped to saturday october 22 because of rain. ron
At the rate we're going this year it will rain that weekend too! :brickwall: But the Mopars in Motions show this Sunday is on, rain or not!

Back