• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPAR Eastern Classic Maryland Int'l Raceway 10-29

A31PKG

Reaction score
Saturday Oct 29.....Always a great turnout, Hopefully the F.A.S.T. guys will be there again this year!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
Saturday Oct 29.....Always a great turnout, Hopefully the F.A.S.T. guys will be there again this year!
That is something I would like to see is the FAST racing. Some one is trying to get them together for the MATS but I don't think there are enough FAST racers near the west to pull it off.

A31PKG

Reaction score
A great bunch. We have a local here that's very active. He drives a red 69 'Bee deep into the 11's. I met Dave Dudek last year. He was running his black Hemi 'Runner. He was actually checking main bearings between runs looking for wear patterns! These guys are ate up! I have some pics filed away... I'll try and post 'em up.

:thumbsup:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Just found out that the F.A.S.T. guys will be there next weekend! Here are a few pics from last year. Notice the close-up of one of Dave Dudek's rear tires... he turned them both into slicks! Also notice the pic of his car up on ramps...He was actually checking main bearing clearances between runs! The red '69 'Bee belongs to a local guy named Harry Chargois. He's been featured in a few magazines. He's currently working on 10's. Hopefully the weather will cooperate......

FAST (3).JPG

FAST (8).JPG

FAST%20(6).JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That's interesting, I didn't know they were allowing factory appearing slicks :lol:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Re: MOPAR Eastern Classic Maryland Int'l Raceway-RESCHEDULED

Weather sucked.... Rescheduled for Saturday November 12

Back