• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Expo - New Britian, CT - 5/23/2010

Roadcuda

Reaction score
George, that's the show I was telling you about. In the early 90s this show was one of the biggest mopar shows in New England. They stopped doing them sometime before '99. The cost may have been a factor. The last time I went it was held at Lime Rock Park. It cost me 5 bucks just to get into the track, and then the show fee was another 25, so that was the last time I went. I guess the current generation of Papa's wanted to get it going again and this is 3rd year in trying to restart the show.

Collin

Reaction score
I may take the trip to go check this one out....anyone else gonna head up there?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
I may take the trip to go check this one out....anyone else gonna head up there?
I'll be there! Let me know 'cause I was thinking of taking my Barracuda this year. But if I know for sure you are coming, then I'll take the :beep:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
The show is a week from Sunday. I decided to take my bird, and I hope to see some you northeast guys there!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
The show is a week from Sunday. I decided to take my bird, and I hope to see some you northeast guys there!
i am thinking about going....trying to get a few more mopar guys together.....i will let you know if i go...steve

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I hope you make it George, I think your car would do well there. And Collin, be sure to look me up. You can ask at the show tent, they know me and may be able to point you in the right direction. I will have my 'runner there. :beep:

Collin

Reaction score
NOT Gonna make it...dahhhh have a graduation party for the Mrs.....damn college degree HA

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
NOT Gonna make it...dahhhh have a graduation party for the Mrs.....damn college degree HA
Too bad, I was lookin' forward to meeting you. You'll just have to make sure you keep June 6th open for the next show Meriden, at Roberts. And if you get a chance you could always come to the cruise-in in Newington some Saturday night. If you need directions let me know!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
not going to make it....have to go to long island
That's too bad George. Maybe you can make the next show on June 6th.
NOT GOING TO MAKE THAT EITHER.....NIECES WEDDING IN JAMACIA.....we get back on the 7th.....oh well

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
not going to make it....have to go to long island
That's too bad George. Maybe you can make the next show on June 6th.
NOT GOING TO MAKE THAT EITHER.....NIECES WEDDING IN JAMACIA.....we get back on the 7th.....oh well
Too bad you weren't able to make it today. We had around 200 cars and quite a few cars were from NY. Well, the next show is in July but is on the Ct shoreline and about another 45 miles from this one.

Collin

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Collin said:
Too bad, I was lookin' forward to meeting you. You'll just have to make sure you keep June 6th open for the next show Meriden, at Roberts. And if you get a chance you could always come to the cruise-in in Newington some Saturday night. If you need directions let me know!

June 6th Im drivin the horse trailer to Berlin for a show all day....hopefully wont be done too late and can shoot up there afterwards.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
Roadcuda said:
Collin said:

June 6th Im drivin the horse trailer to Berlin for a show all day....hopefully wont be done too late and can shoot up there afterwards.
The shows are usually over by 3:30. Where in Berlin will you be?

Back