Events

1. RonLiv

RonLiv Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2017
    mopar heritage 2021.jpg

2. RonLiv

RonLiv Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Picture I took from the show two years ago 42917057_10214233065713597_2438370422769582080_n[1].jpg

HD539 and Russ69Runner like this.
  3. Russ69Runner

Russ69Runner Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2016
    Look at all the MOPAR METAL. :beep:

RonLiv likes this.
  4. RonLiv

RonLiv Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Fun show, we get about 250 Mopar's or so. About ten or so Road Runners and a couple GTX's typically show. Always seem to get General Lee and Boss Hog's patrol car. Sometimes a Superbird or Daytona. Some noisy drag cars, you can always hear when they pull in the lot. A fair amount of old timey stuff, which is cool to look at. A bunch of awards, all by participant vote. If you're local bring your bird and come on out. car show 2.jpg

1968 man, Russ69Runner and HD539 like this.
  5. Russ69Runner

Aug 4, 2016
    Sound's like a really good time. Just too far to drive so am looking at something closer to where I live. Ga. is about as far as I could drive. With gas prices going up will be lucky if I can take it out for a drive to town. LOL. Have fun Ronliv and post those pic's.

1968 man likes this.
  6. RonLiv

RonLiv Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2017
    If you're going to come all that way, the show to attend is Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle. It's a 3-day deal and most of those who come from any distance make a weekend of it and trailer their cars. Our show is fun, but not something you'd come all the way from Florida for, unless you are doing a car show tour up the east coast. Now that would be fun.

Russ69Runner likes this.
  7. Russ69Runner

Aug 4, 2016
    I agree about the fun. Maybe just leave the car here at home and fly up for the week end. Love to see what other guy's have and what they have done to their cars.

8. 69hemibeep

69hemibeep Sponge Bob Square Wheels

Sep 10, 2008
    Ive been there a couple of times also the Nnationals in Columbus, Big Daddy's in Florida, Spring and Fall Fling in Socal, Mats in Vegas, but would like to see the Dream cruise in Detroit

RonLiv likes this.