• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar High Life T shirt

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Now that is a sharp looking car. Know it aint no runner but still like it. Now you can switch drive from one to another. How you like it. That is grate. I would like to get a charger if I do another build. Or a duster. But think the wife would kill me. LOL!!!!!!!!

djais1801

Reaction score
Now that is a sharp looking car. Know it aint no runner but still like it. Now you can switch drive from one to another. How you like it. That is grate. I would like to get a charger if I do another build. Or a duster. But think the wife would kill me. LOL!!!!!!!!
I sold off the others...i can only fit/afford 1 at a time. it's cool but at 6'4" and 230lbs...it's not comfy lol...but it's a rare one...they only made 142 RTSE U code (440) 4spds and i have a chart somewhere that shows 30% of all RTSE's (383, 440, v code, 426) were made in purple so at the most there were 28 made in FC7. How many are still alive today? 4...5?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That's cool. Good find. Maybe you will get use to it. My buddy has a car and moved the seat mounting to give him more room. He said no one is riding in the back seat any way's.

Back