• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Junkyard

Collin

Reaction score
did you see that on Spike Powerblock?? I did and saw some kick ass cars that are now rust pieces, even a daytona was in there

droptop

Reaction score
Ted Stephens does have a large selection, over 40 acres of all Mopar. I only use him as a last resort because his prices are in the clouds. :cents:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
back when Horsepower TV on Spike was still worth watching, they did an A Body Barracuda. They got some stuff from Ted's, and showed a decent amout of the cars.
I've seen his stuff at The Nats and in the clouds is right.

bstan70rr

Reaction score
Musclecar was doing a resto on a 74? Dart. I can only imagine that he would have to charge big bucks to make a living doing this and paying help. i am not sure where i stand on him having all the junk. i probably would not have much chance to get some of those parts, but who knows??? i could barely afford them if i got them firsthand. probably couldn't touch them secondhand.

dobie

Reaction score
Ive actually used Stephen's quite a bit for all of my new AMD metal over the last several years. I've actually found them to be among the cheapest with the new stuff, not including the discounts they normally give.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
dobie said:
Ive actually used Stephen's quite a bit for all of my new AMD metal over the last several years. I've actually found them to be among the cheapest with the new stuff, not including the discounts they normally give.
X2 :yesnod:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
dobie said:
X2 :yesnod:

X3

He is also the silent partner in AMD.

droptop

Reaction score
dobie said:

I wasn't referring to the repop stuff. He is in line with the compention on that stuff. He was one of the main "money man" to help AMD get off and running. The old stuff is what he is so over priced on now.

dobie

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I picked up on that. Kinda surprising there's a big gap between his old stuff and the new AMD stuff. Id think he'd be high on everything. Good people tho from my experience. Oh, and the eye candy they have working at the major events is always nice too.

dbc105

Reaction score
I live 10 miles from him and I can't buy anything there, way too high. I may have to bite the bullet though in order to get a set of seat emblems. Someone diamond tucked my car so I don't have them. I bought a used '68 RR hood complete from a guy in Camden, Tn for $250. Ted priced me the scoops for $189/pair, the 383 inserts for $139/pair and and new hood for $799. Simple math, I drove to Camden and bought a used hood. I do need one of the little screws that hold the inserts in if anyone has one.

If you go to smaller swap meets get there early, I have heard stories(I don't know if they are true) of Ted coming in and buying everyone out before anyone else had a chance to get anything. Like I said, a rumor I have heard, may not be true.

DC

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dbc105 said:
If you go to smaller swap meets get there early, I have heard stories(I don't know if they are true) of Ted coming in and buying everyone out before anyone else had a chance to get anything. Like I said, a rumor I have heard, may not be true.

DC

I've heard that story as well. I've never bought anything from Ted that I couldn't find cheaper elsewhere. I want to replace my hood, but from what I've found it'll be cheaper to get a six pak hood cheaper than a good used regular hood. $250 was a good deal.

Back