• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nats

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Who is going, I may be there? A friend said he needs some company to trailer his car to the NATS

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I will be there for the first time this year. Arriving Thursday evening, heading home Sunday morning. It should be around an 11 hour drive for me. Hope to meet you there Bob.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
...I'm taking a look... I took the time off...just have to see if it fits the budget... Stay tuned...

droptop

Reaction score
We will be there. Melanie should be back on her feet by then. I will be one of those crazy SOB's on the golf carts this year.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
We will be there. Melanie should be back on her feet by then. I will be one of those crazy SOB's on the golf carts this year.
I'll be looking for you Harold, if it gets real hot I may be lookin' for a ride!!!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'm planning on going one day, unless Ed McMan's ghost knocks on my door with a check. Not sure weither it'll be Friday or Saturday. Definatly want to do Heath. Dobie you've got it ade only being an hour and a half away, but I'm only 2 1/2, so I can't complain. 11 hours roadcuda? whatcha driving, the road or the cuda?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I'm planning on going one day, unless Ed McMan's ghost knocks on my door with a check. Not sure weither it'll be Friday or Saturday. Definatly want to do Heath. Dobie you've got it ade only being an hour and a half away, but I'm only 2 1/2, so I can't complain. 11 hours roadcuda? whatcha driving, the road or the cuda?
What's Heath :huh:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
The new Brice Road. It's a town about 15 minutes from National Trail where a killer cruise is held Friday and Saturday. What Brice used to be. Four lanes of mostly mopars cruising. The Heath PD have a Dart race car (with Cragars btw),and are really cool. Even the OHP is pretty laid back. Our buddy Dobie was seen by the same Trooper a couple years ago having ...."accelaration problems" and all he got when stopped was "don't do that right in front of me" :drive:

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
The new Brice Road. It's a town about 15 minutes from National Trail where a killer cruise is held Friday and Saturday. What Brice used to be. Four lanes of mostly mopars cruising. The Heath PD have a Dart race car (with Cragars btw),and are really cool. Even the OHP is pretty laid back. Our buddy Dobie was seen by the same Trooper a couple years ago having ...."accelaration problems" and all he got when stopped was "don't do that right in front of me" :drive:

Yeah, so far they're pretty laid back, provided nothing is obnoxiously dumb. I certainly hope that it continues.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
me too Steve, especially with that new law that's in the works..... :popcorn:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I gotta go for the MPG's on this trip so it will be the PT. Unless my friend decides he wants to drive then it will be brand-x. Dave, which is the better night for Heath? I thought I'd like to do that at least one night, after hearing all the stories I just to see what it's like. Maybe we can hook up for that.! Are you taking your car there?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've heard both nights are great, butI've only been there on Saturday. Takin the car, no reason to take the truck unless Ed shows up, and then I'll be doing some searious parts hunt'n

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:

What's the latest on that? Talk about misguided, overkill, and galactically stupid - that bill is all of that...and in spades... Surprising that it could even get as far as it has. Ohio is one of the most car crazy states in the Union: it has the largest number of NHRA members in the country, it's home to both Summit and Jegs, numerous parts manufacturers call Ohio home, etc., etc. You'd think SEMA and others would be on these ass-clowns like white on rice... They are going to virtually KILL the hobby in Ohio if this proceeds as planned. Revving your engine at a stoplight will be considered "Illegal Street Racing" and then they WILL - not can - but WILL take your car away???!!!! Give me a F**KING BREAK!!!
:soap: :soap: :soap:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

What's the latest on that? Talk about misguided, overkill, and galactically stupid - that bill is all of that...and in spades... Surprising that it could even get as far as it has. Ohio is one of the most car crazy states in the Union: it has the largest number of NHRA members in the country, it's home to both Summit and Jegs, numerous parts manufacturers call Ohio home, etc., etc. You'd think SEMA and others would be on these ass-clowns like white on rice... They are going to virtually KILL the hobby in Ohio if this proceeds as planned. Revving your engine at a stoplight will be considered "Illegal Street Racing" and then they WILL - not can - but WILL take your car away???!!!! Give me a F**KING BREAK!!!
wow thats bullshit :crazy: :crazy:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

...and people wonder why so many people run from the cops!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

...and people wonder why so many people run from the cops!
The penalty for running may be less than revving your engine :lol:

Back