• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

moparfest ...ontario canada

V269

Reaction score
George it is a great show. I have heard some say it is the Canadian verson of Carlisle. I think there is usually around 2000 cars or so. I,m going this year too. Certainly not as big as Carlisle but worth the time to see. :beep:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
i guess since i registered for carlisle they passed this on to moparfest to email me.....just wondering how it was......8 hr drive....i dont know about that....thanks :thumbsup:

moparstuart

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
i guess since i registered for carlisle they passed this on to moparfest to email me.....just wondering how it was......8 hr drive....i dont know about that....thanks :thumbsup:
I dont think your ford will make it that far , plus your probation wont let you leave the country . :acme:

droptop

Reaction score
V269 said:
George it is a great show. I have heard some say it is the Canadian verson of Carlisle. I think there is usually around 2000 cars or so. I,m going this year too. Certainly not as big as Carlisle but worth the time to see. :beep:

Record number of show cars at Carlisle this year. 2290 was the official count.

V269

Reaction score
droptop said:
V269 said:

Record number of show cars at Carlisle this year. 2290 was the official count.

Wow, I thought there was more than that there. Maybe Moparfest was only 1500 cars or so then. Not sure. I'd have to check on it. :huh:

V269

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:

Carlisle was an 8 hour drive for me too. 'Course the van will do it on one tank of fuel. :jester:

BBillyC

Reaction score
If you live close please go, it is worth it. I went two years ago and it was fantastic. I didn't have my car built then and it is a 16 hour drive from Winnipeg so it is too far. New Hamburg is an absolutely beautiful old Canadian town and the people there and those that come to the show are great. I highly recommend it.

Back