• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars at Big Daddy's

glhcarl

Reaction score
Is anyone going to Mopars at Big Daddy's in Ocala on November 7 and 8? I will be there on the 7th. A lot of us from the Atlanta area are driving down on Friday the 6th.

droptop

Reaction score
I am trying to make changes to my schedule. I want to go down on Fri with the group from Atlanta. Will see if it works out.

moparmoose3

Reaction score
droptop said:
I am trying to make changes to my schedule. I want to go down on Fri with the group from Atlanta. Will see if it works out.
does that mean ya'll might be there on sunday when mcmopar and i come up :drive:

droptop

Reaction score
moparmoose3 said:
droptop said:
does that mean ya'll might be there on Sunday when mcmopar and i come up :drive:

Will have to travel home on Sunday. It's about 14 hours. Mrs. Droptop does not have any time to take off. If I can't find anyone to go with me, I am not going.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that I'll be going on Saturday only... Mrs. ACME is in Ohio attending to her ailing mother until Wednesday night and has already told me that she prefers not to go this time. She has to work Saturday until about 1:00, but after that she just wants to kick back, not do anything, and enjoy what's left of her weekend. Understandable. This means I'm probably better advised to go Saturday since she's working. While I'd like to meet up with the Orlando contingent, I'm better off to be at home on Sunday... Probably just drive one of the trucks rather than taking one of the cars...as I likely won't be there all day...

Carl, are you taking your car? Just want to make sure I don't miss you at this show.

Harold, I hope you find a co-driver.

Ray

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Not going to be able to make it yet again this year. There are to many of the guys off this week. Some thing about being out in the woods. :loco: :lmao: I was looking forward to looking at this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... K:MEWAX:IT

Oooooohhhhh...that's interesting...

I was just over there two weeks ago...would have been nice to take a look at...

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I took some pics. Bought a few parts. I'll put them up later this afternoon when I settle in to watch some football. Gotta take care of the pool and do some other stuff right now...

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Got to chat with Carl. He got busted hauling dead bodies...You'll have to ask him... :lol:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Bob, while I like that M-Code Dart you posted earlier, I'll think I just take this little green Duster... :D

Back