• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars at the strip

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Added to my calendar...we'll see...

:jester:
I think they have a corn dog vendor, I'm planning on taking my ride :thumbsup:

You make a very compelling argument my friend...a VERY compelling argument... :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
Im in, I cant wait to see your car in person. I will be bringing my rustyrunner, and my neighbor will be bringing his wagon with hopefully a big block johnny. We are supposed to have a king of the hill race. I cant wait.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Im in, I cant wait to see your car in person. I will be bringing my rustyrunner, and my neighbor will be bringing his wagon with hopefully a big block johnny. We are supposed to have a king of the hill race. I cant wait.
Chris, when it gets closer we can figure out a meeting place. Most likely I will have my motor home next to the track.

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Chris, when it gets closer we can figure out a meeting place. Most likely I will have my motor home next to the track.

Me too, we usually camp in the pits for the racers.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. $60 admission per person. $50 car show entry. $75 RV parking. $50 trlr parking off site. Or register as a racer also and park your RV and trailer in the pits, saves $50. And if you want to park your car under the tent $175 :toetap: Anything in you pocket that you take to Vegas stays in Vegas :basketcase:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Let me get this straight. $60 admission per person. $50 car show entry. $75 RV parking. $50 trlr parking off site. Or register as a racer also and park your RV and trailer in the pits, saves $50. And if you want to park your car under the tent $175 :toetap: Anything in you pocket that you take to Vegas stays in Vegas :basketcase:
man you westerners must be rich :loco:

moparchris

Reaction score
I won the drags in the pro category in 2003 at MATS and I won $1000. I came home with $100 dollars in my pocket after all was said and done. Oh well at least it paid for my trip! :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mrs. ACME has given the MATS her blessing...she's coming with me so I'll only attend Friday or Saturday...she's fairly understanding about the whole MoPar thing...but she isn't spending two or three days in Vegas watching me drool over Road Runners and Dusters... :lol:

Gotta work out the logistics now...you'd better believe that I'm amped up about this...been wanting to go for years, but something always got in the way...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Mrs. ACME has given the MATS her blessing...she's coming with me so I'll only attend Friday or Saturday...she's fairly understanding about the whole MoPar thing...but she isn't spending two or three days in Vegas watching me drool over Road Runners and Dusters... :lol:

Gotta work out the logistics now...you'd better believe that I'm amped up about this...been wanting to go for years, but something always got in the way...

OK an office party :party:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
OK an office party :party:

Is Mrs. Hemibeep attending with you? Still camping at the track?

Chris, what are your plans?
I believe she is and yes we will be at the track. I would like to get over to the Cannery one night to see what the party is all about. Ray the number you called me on is that your cell?

Back