• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in Motion Final Chapter

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Last show of the year. Hope to see some of the southern Ct 69 RR members there!
Last show of the year? The season is just getting started :snowball: :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
Last show of the year. Hope to see some of the southern Ct 69 RR members there!
Last show of the year? The season is just getting started :snowball: :jester:
Here we go again!!!!!!! :snowball: :lol: It's the last one for the club. There are still some other shows coming up weather permitting. There are still two cruise nights coming up as well. It looks like the shows this weekend may be rained out, AGAIN!!! :brickwall:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
weather permiting i may go.....looks like rain this saturday for mopar day at lebonan valley dragstrip

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
weather permiting i may go.....looks like rain this saturday for mopar day at lebonan valley dragstrip
Yeah, it doesn't sound good for this weekend. In a way that's good for me. I had the Roadrunner out last weekend and found it's not charging, it's not even getting 12 volts while running. I need Saturday to try and find the problem. I just hope the weather is good for our show next weekend.. We do have it rain or shine, but of course it will be more fun if it's dry!!!!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
WELL I HOPE ITS SUNNY SUNDAY
It wounds like there may be a chance for showers around but I don't think it's a wash out. Either way we hold the show rain or shine, so I'll be there.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
It wounds like there may be a chance for showers around but I don't think it's a wash out. Either way we hold the show rain or shine, so I'll be there.
20-30 percent rain as of now.....went to a cruise last night and passed out fliers to my mopar buddies.....i am and about 8 other guys will be there.....see ya there steve.......hope the new ford pickup makes it.....lol :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
20-30 percent rain as of now.....went to a cruise last night and passed out fliers to my mopar buddies.....i am and about 8 other guys will be there.....see ya there steve.......hope the new ford pickup makes it.....lol :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

George, if you want, check the weather with either of these two stations in the morning. don't forget, we will be there even if it rains. I hope to see ya tomorrow. And it can't possibly rain as hard as it did on that Friday at Carlisle!

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/weather/storm_team_8_forecast
http://weather.hartford.cbslocal.com/US ... tford.html

george68hemirr

Reaction score
And it can't possibly rain as hard as it did on that Friday at Carlisle!
thats for sure......i will be waxing her up today.....hope the weather holds out

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
Hope the weather holds out for you guys tomorrow. Have fun! :thumbsup:
I WILL BLOW THE HORN AS I GO PAST YOUR HOUSE..... :drive:
Why don't ya stop and drag him down with ya!!! He don't need to bring the car!!!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
I'm sure I missed the boat by now. :lol: Thanks anyway George. Have to try next year I guess.
Too bad you missed it Marty, it turned into a very nice day and we had a decent show. Pics coming up!

george68hemirr

Reaction score
yep you really missed out on this great show.......didnt rain a drop the whole time and was sunny most of the day too

Back