• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparty in Orlando

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Johnny McMoPar...I saw an ad in MCG for Moparty - but I haven't heard boo out of you yet... :toetap:

I must not be invited this year...I'm gonna have to quit talking bad about his cowgirls... :lmao:

:jester:
ACME

mcmopar

Reaction score
Sorry Ray - I've only got the old lame excuse..."I've been busy lately..." which, while true, is as I said "lame".
I'll post a pic of the flyer. It's on the 1st weekend in November. There is a price break if you register in advance - by Oct 6 I believe. I'll get the particulars posted in a day or two. I'm hoping that I can bring the car both days but with finances being what they are I may only bring the car up on Sat and then hitch a ride up with my buddy Jim on Sunday. I've done better than average lately income wise, but medical and vet bills are eating some of that up. I wrenched my lower back so I've been to see my doc and chiropractor. And my dog Buddy had to get some more tests for his thyroid condition. Fun. Plus, the co-pay bills from the skin cancer surgery have dinged me as well.
No worries on the 'Boys. Jerry's a doofus and won't admit when he is wrong. No news there. :crazy:

Back