• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor mounts

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
Looks like I got the shaft again from the previous owner, only have one motor mount (passenger I think) with the parts for the 68 RR. My question is, I know you can but the mount insulator with the bottom part, but is the upper bracket that bolts onto the block available?

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
According to my research the motor mount that has the tube running through it should be for the driver's side. I think you may need the passenger side Jerry.

15.jpg

I pulled this picture off of the Moparts forum. This is what the caption says:

1967-1968-1969 A-body 383 and 69 440 A-body passenger side steel engine mounting bracket is the one with out the tube(SHOWN IN PICTURE ON THE LEFT)....the rubber mount is the one that is same as any B/E body V8, that the long thru the k-frame&insulator bolt goes thru...

15.jpg

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
Thanks John for the info, while your at it can you find me some throttle parts as well? Every thing except the part that bolts onto the engine, I have that. Just kidding, I need to research what I am missing first.

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
Jerry I've got that second motor mount boxed and it will be in the mail Monday. Let me know whatever else you may need. I mentioned the windshield clips to my buddy and he's pretty sure he'd have them. - But we're still unsure which clips it is that you needed.

IMG_0254.jpgIMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Its going to take awhile, all they got in Williams is pony express :D

1967 'cuda

Reaction score

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
Hey Jerry, Don't thank me. If you ever run into the guy supplying your parts, he's the one to thank. He's a good guy and he's got a lot of stuff. He keeps a low profile to prevent people from robbing his parts. I'm just a go fer.

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
Jerry, I picked up the other parts that you needed today. I'll still have to get them weighed and get a shipping quote.

The windshield clips. - Look like new.

IMG_0601.jpg

The bellhousing.

IMG_0602.jpgIMG_0603.jpgIMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

Back