• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor Trend 1969 COTY Back Issue

Dennis Putnam

Reaction score
I am trying to find a back copy of the 1969 COTY issue and am not having much success. I did find a COTY issue but it featured a VW on the cover. I guess it was a Europe copy. Can someone tell me where I can find one? TIA.

Last edited:

dmartin

Reaction score
He
I am trying to find a back copy of the 1969 COTY issue and am not having much success. I did find a COTY issue but it featured a VW on the cover. I guess is was a Europe copy. Can someone tell me where I can find one? TIA.
hey Dennis I live in Mansfield ga down the road need to get together sometime and compare cars big guy just personal message me your number thanks

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to find a back copy of the 1969 COTY issue and am not having much success. I did find a COTY issue but it featured a VW on the cover. I guess it was a Europe copy. Can someone tell me where I can find one? TIA.

Nope, that's it. RR is not on the cover. The article begins on page 32.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I bought mine ~10 years ago at a car show. It was in a nice plastic jacket with a label advertising it as the "1969 Road Runner Car of the Year Issue". I was pretty skeptical too until I opened it and saw the contents. Had it not been labeled as such I would never have even given it a second glance...

CompSyn

Reaction score
It’s in the February issue as I recall. I bought the entire 1969 Motor Trend year on eBay about 10 years ago. Even had a nice centerfold Roadrunner cartoon in it. eBay should have more.

Back