• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MsBeep Intro

MsBeep

Reaction score
Automotive Parts Technician 30+ years experience.

1969 RM21 Road Runner 383

Our restoration journey started in 1992. I am
currently dedicated to resolving wiring and ignition issues that have had me side lined for a couple of seasons. I would like to collaborate with other Road Runner owners.

moparmonk

Reaction score
Welcome from Maine! Wiring Issues... My favorite! Spill us your issues. There is some incredibly sharp people on this site. Post a pic or two.

MsBeep

Reaction score
Will post some pics soon! The majority are 35mm prints yet to be scanned into computer (i-Photo) but I have one or two :pride:

MsBeep

Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement moparmonk. I have "spilled" my wiring issues on other Mopar forums only to find more " issues"- LOL! It could be due to some of the old boys sporting their cranky pants when they replied to my posts, or maybe they are tired of revisiting certain topics. I actually like the under hood wiring and a tidy engine bay. The contortions required to address under dash wiring is not so much fun, but doable. I will post the details soon and appreciate the assistance of other hands-on owners!

MsBeep

Reaction score
4spd69RR is that nest lined with dollar bills? :beep: Thank you for the warm welcome!

Last edited:

MsBeep

Reaction score
George (68hemirr) I love your signature shot! Thanks for the greeting and yes, pics will be posted soon!

Last edited:

moparstuart

Reaction score
welcome from kansas , i'm guessing most of your electrical problems .are in the plugs on the main fuse block on the firewall . That is the most common problems with them .

when i first saw this thread I though bob was in trouble LOL

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
welcome from kansas , i'm guessing most of your electrical problems .are in the plugs on the main fuse block on the firewall . That is the most common problems with them .

when i first saw this thread I though bob was in trouble LOL

Ha Ha if I were in trouble it would have been Mrsbeep. Welcome aboard

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have "spilled" my wiring issues on other Mopar forums only to find more " issues"- LOL! It could be due to some of the old boys sporting their cranky pants when they replied to my posts, or maybe they are tired of revisiting certain topics.

Hoo-boy...I know where you were.... Yeah, don't EVER ask a question that has been previously answered on that website...:black_eyed:

Things are a little bit more laid back on this site... You'll see some tormenting going on...but its all in fun...:stooges:

Back