• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my 1st REAL Roadrunner...pulled the trigger today 69 B7 Roadrunner

djais1801

Reaction score
I had a 71 Roadrunner clone a few years ago, and moved on to a 73 'Cuda 340...that went bye-bye in November, and today I pulled the trigger!!
After an exhausting search, I came away with my new B-body...it's a B7 blue white guts bench seat 4 speed...original window sticker, and sales receipt.:banana:

69RR002_zpsblavgibo.jpg
69RR001_zpsk6ohxhfj.jpg
69RR004_zpsfadbpi4c.jpg
69RR005_zpsrwkgbuzm.jpg
69RR007_zpsw12hmnfj.jpg
69RR006_zps7kbq6vev.jpg
69RR003_zps1ywqvujt.jpg
69RR008_zpsle3vxdey.jpg
69RR013_zpskujjhprx.jpg
buildsheet1_zpsqxyiczil.png
buildsheet_zpsybugwhma.png
69RR018_zps5tmc2x1m.jpg
69RR020_zpsuz7kpdvt.jpg
This is the look I will be after
a12b7_zpskgl6ug9i.jpg

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
That car is an amazing original as is.
Documentation and all.
Are you sure you want to change the interior, hood, etc?
I'm fond of steelies over all other rims.
But that's a bolt on sort of like just changing your shoes.
And what will the antenna be for?

djais1801

Reaction score
I am not changing the interior...I love it...I was simply showing the similar color and idea...which has changed already for me lol. my new plan is leave hood and add the performance stripes to the hood, get an air grabber for it, and get steel wheels color coded/redlines to boot. no pinstripe
roadrunnerlook_zpsukajumwt.jpg

That car is an amazing original as is.
Documentation and all.
Are you sure you want to change the interior, hood, etc?
I'm fond of steelies over all other rims.
But that's a bolt on sort of like just changing your shoes.
And what will the antenna be for?

Last edited:

droptop

Reaction score
Nice car. Actually, the white sport stripe would accent the white interior and bring it all together.

69runner

Reaction score
I am starting work on my '69 right now that will look identical to the picture above sans the white stripe and the red lines. I like your taste in cars!
69runner

A12

Reaction score
here are my 1st two mopars

IMG_4332_zpsawq7eoy5.jpg
01_zpsf4rdfcdi.jpg

Nice Road Runner(s) and looks like it found a good home!

Hey we have a few things in common, my first car I ever bought was a '69 RR new in '69, I lived in Collingswood NJ for a while where I met my wife while there (we're in Ohio now) She's from Philly but lived in NJ. Her sister and family are still there, some in NJ and PA. We had two boxers both fan and I'm wanting to get another in the spring. The photo of the B7 A12 (legit) RR that you posted is a photo I added the "antenna" text to years ago as my current Y4 A12 RR has the antenna on the rear quarter also. If you do the hood blackout I don't know if I would do the double white side stripe maybe the thin single but me, I wouldn't do either but that's me........okay maybe the thin white pinstripe. The description for the A01 light package is in the wrong place on your decode. Definitely do the Air Grabber with the RED grilles (little poke there for another current thread) :jester:

Nice Road Runner and best of luck and hope you enjoy it, I'm sure you will.

MikeR

djais1801

Reaction score
yeah...Boxers are the best family dogs...no shedding, no barking unless someone comes to the door, only drawback is an 80lb lap dog.
Goldenberg%20Sept_0170_zpswgjgoohn.jpg

The Fender Tag decode might have been due to the build date of 3/27/69 a Thursday...maybe the guy was bowling Weds night and got mangled...lol

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The photo of the B7 A12 (legit) RR that you posted is a photo I added the "antenna" text to years ago as my current Y4 A12 RR has the antenna on the rear quarter also.
MikeR

Nice Score! Love the color combo.

And BTW, Mike's handiwork is ALL OVER THE INTERNET... :basketcase:

:jester:

Back