• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last Road Runner

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Oh the ones that got away, at least the one I let go was Green :acme:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I never had a yellow one, but at least the ones I got rid of were red and green.

I see you had a post car, a most excellent choice. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
That car looks great. Mine was originally Y2.......... :thumbsup:

...with the optional chebbie black inner fendwell paint..."GM1" on the fender tag... :lmao:

:acme:

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3sauyyb8]That car looks great. Mine was originally Y2.......... :thumbsup:

...with the optional chebbie black inner fendwell paint..."GM1" on the fender tag... :lmao:

:jester:[/quote:3sauyyb8]
:huh:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":19s14ks0][quote="Hoosier Bird":19s14ks0]That car looks great. Mine was originally Y2.......... :thumbsup:

:jester:[/quote:19s14ks0]
:huh:[/quote:19s14ks0]

Perhaps I should have written "optional chebbie black underhood/engine bay paint"... Sorry for the confusion; I wasted a perfectly good :acme: opportunity by not stating clearly enough what it was that I was teasing you about... :leave:

joewhite440

Reaction score
Thats funny you said that. I sold this car to a friend of mine I worked with here in Pa. I had replaced one inner fender and sprayed under the hood with the original Yellow Paint before I replaced the engine. After he bought the car from me he painted the inner fenders, firewall and radiator support with black high gloss enamel and used a brush.
I was sick when I seen it after all my hard work.
It is a strange world!!!

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Perhaps I should have written "optional chebbie black underhood/engine bay paint"... Sorry for the confusion; I wasted a perfectly good :acme: opportunity by not stating clearly enough what it was that I was teasing you about... :leave:

That's ok, I'm a little slow today......... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":3ernznyw]Perhaps I should have written "optional chebbie black underhood/engine bay paint"... Sorry for the confusion; I wasted a perfectly good :acme: opportunity by not stating clearly enough what it was that I was teasing you about... :leave:

That's ok, I'm a little slow today......... :lol:[/quote:3ernznyw]
A little :lmao:

joewhite440

Reaction score
Yes it did. He sold the car so hopefully it got a good home and someone repainted it. It would have taken a lot of work. Brushed paint is hard to remove.

Joe

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":2f5o5bcj]Perhaps I should have written "optional chebbie black underhood/engine bay paint"... Sorry for the confusion; I wasted a perfectly good :acme: opportunity by not stating clearly enough what it was that I was teasing you about... :leave:

That's ok, I'm a little slow today......... :lol:
A little :lmao:[/quote:2f5o5bcj]
Bob, I was going to say just today?! :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Oh the ones that got away, at least the one I let go was Green :acme:

:snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

Back