• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my roadrunner

Reaction score
this was my roadrunner i had 30 years ago 318 motor this was the only photo of i have of it
when i sold it the new owner chopped the roof and put a 383 motor and painted it black with flamesa1 (57).jpg

dmartin

Reaction score
It was probably one of them plastic banana seat, good time rock and roller kids, or either a liberal guy or a liberal gal in a Yugo

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
"R.I.P."?
Was it in front of a church for the funeral?
A six pack of beers beats six pallbearers.

Big Mo

Reaction score
this was my roadrunner i had 30 years ago 318 motor this was the only photo of i have of it
when i sold it the new owner chopped the roof and put a 383 motor and painted it black with flamesView attachment 31415
Hi Richard Big Mo Here. My good friend who's nickname is Big Mo where I got the name for this form as a tribute to him and his permission to do so had a new 69 bird. He traded it on a 73 while I was in the navy. The 73 looked very much like your pic. That 69 is what got me hooked on birds. Many thanks to my bud Big Mo who I admirer very much. He is nearly blind now and only drives around the block. One of my hero's from Big Mo

Back