• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a new gas tank..

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Are the vent tubes correct on those? I was hearing they were coming out from spectra reversed.

inside_tank_001.jpg

3748024-DSCN273928Custom29.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It is best to look before putting the filler neck on and then connect the vent tubes accordingly. Nobody makes a tank that is even close in quality otherwise.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello This is Russ69Runner found several on Ebay any where from 119.00 to 400.00 depending if you want stainless steel or zink coated. Check it out I did. Hope this helps. I thought about getting the galvanized which is 10 year warrant. Mine is in bad shape also. Well good luck.

Goon

Reaction score
I bought mine from Vans Auto on ebay(was free shipping on ebay vs their web store)vansauto.com. Paid $100
everything fit perfectly, used a piece of tar paper between body and tank. Put a 1/2" fuel sending unit in also.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
you might try semi truck flap instead of tar paper. They have ribs now that shed water tar paper will hold moisture. Just thought that would hold down rust problems. Hope that will help you I hate Mr. Rust. Because I live in Fl. By the way Goon what size's tire's are you running on the back looking to put 12 inch on mine but look's like only 10 inch might fit. Russ69Runner.

Back