• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from NorCal

RyanJoshua

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking at picking up a 1969 roadrunner soon. I’m curious to know what these are going for these days. The one I am going to go look at is a non numbers matching 383 with a 4 speed. Paint and interior are pretty good aside from the dash. It was pieces together and looks bad. The engine and transmission were supposedly rebuilt 10 years ago but no receipts. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Rust will impact any estimates. A rust free driver grade # 3 out of 5, 18k to 25k. That's just me thinking out loud

RyanJoshua

Reaction score
Thanks! There’s rust in the trunk for sure. I’ve yet to see it in person though. I know replacing the dash will be expensive as well.

RyanJoshua

Reaction score
Here is a photo of the dash so you can see what all needs to be replaced.

IMG_0040.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just thinking they used the diamond plate to retro fit the dash for a rallye gauge cluster. Don't you think. Look at it this way. If you have to buy sheet metal and a lot of it. Plus interior and bits and pieces that where missing. Plus rebuild every thing then 30 K is not on the out side of restoring one of these cars. Just bought a set of parking light buckets and set me back 500. or their about. If trunk pan is rusted need to look at the drop downs. It look's good in Pic's need to look at it in person. :thumbsup2:

quikbird

Reaction score
If they left the substructure of the dash, not too hard to put it back. If they hacked it up, you have a mess

RyanJoshua

Reaction score
Anyone else want to throw out a number? Trying to see what a fair price for this would be.
Thanks

dmartin

Reaction score
Would not trust anyone on the fact they said they rebuilt the motor and transmission

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hope you find what your looking for. Maybe you will run in to one some one has to let go and the price would be fair. Good luck let us know if you find one. :thumbsup:

Back