• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy fro Arizona with 69 road runner

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site :beep: deatails and pics(lots of them :D )of you and yours!

azmopardude

Reaction score
dadspics017.jpg
OK I think this may work, 69 Hardtop 383 a/t all matching # needs restored but runs really good, both rear quarters have some rust as the trunk pan, I got it from a guy who bought it from the first owner 2 yrs ago and did do anything to it. A eastern car that got moved out here.

azmopardude

Reaction score
Thanks again for the comments, I feel really lucky to have come onto this bird. And plan on doing a restro to showroom condition. I will be asking for lots of input as I have never did this before. By the way my name is Larry.dadspics102.jpgdadspics015.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest Larry! :cheers: It looks like it will be fairly easy resto. Did I see Connecticut plates on the car? If so do you know where in CT it came from? I don't remember seeing it where I am in the state.

mcmopar

Reaction score
That looks like a car a friend of mine had but his was an auto on the column. It also had the tan vinyl top but had the twin black hood stripes. Nice to see another Saddle Tan interior. Legendary has everything you need to fix it up.
That's a nice looking car you have there... :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Larry I'm on the other end of the world from you, I'm up in north Glendale near the 101 & 67th ave. Good to have you on board. If you have any questions jump right in several of us just completed our restos.

azmopardude

Reaction score
69hemibeep, Thanks I will need alot of imput, I know what I want just not sure how to get there. :beep:

Back