• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Idaho

CompSyn

Reaction score
My name is Anthony. I live in Lewiston, Idaho.

My first car was a 1968 Dodge Charger, which I no longer own.

Now I'm working on a numbers matching 1969 383 Road Runner, which I love.

I also have a blog called: YourNextOilChange.com

charger8.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
a green '69 runner with Cragars(trade ya a set of chrome Magnums for'm :D ), it just doesn't get any better than that(unless my car looked like that!) Welcome Anthony! I had a '68 Charger R/T for 18 years.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
welcome nice wheels with spinners too :drool: :drool: :drool:

back off Stuie! you already got your Cragars! :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Welcome sweet Runner, love em in Green. All the cool cars are Green. :acme:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: I just left and your starting to act up again

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome Anthony. Nice cars. That Q5 Charger is a nice one. Looks like the runner is a good foundation for a nice ride, too. :thumbsup:

CompSyn

Reaction score
Thanks all!

Unfortunately, the Cragars are not mine. They are going on my father’s 1962 Dart if you can picture that one. I’m not sure what wheels I’ll run on my Road Runner but I keep coming back to Magnum 500s, I think they look great on a green Road Runners.

BTW, I’ve got something for you guys to ponder. My Road Runner is F5 Limelight Metallic, but I’m really liking the darker F8 Ivy Green Metallic. Would it be terrible if I changed the factory colors on my numbers matching car?

:cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
CompSyn said:
Thanks all!

Unfortunately, the Cragars are not mine. They are going on my father’s 1962 Dart if you can picture that one. I’m not sure what wheels I’ll run on my Road Runner but I keep coming back to Magnum 500s, I think they look great on a green Road Runners.

BTW, I’ve got something for you guys to ponder. My Road Runner is F5 Limelight Metallic, but I’m really liking the darker F8 Ivy Green Metallic. Would it be terrible if I changed the factory colors on my numbers matching car?

:cheers:
Its your car do what makes you happy, but since you asked. I would stay f5 but I have no favorite between the two greens, both are set off nice with stripes and wheels. :cents:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the birds nest Anthony! That looks like a great base for a project. And it's great to have another green car around here!! We have a great bunch of guys here and we have a lot of fun so come back and visit often.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
My car is F5 but it's a repaint and is a bit darker then it should be. But you can get an idea how it looks with the stripe.

mcmopar

Reaction score
As already said - it's your car so do what makes you happy. With a #'s matching car I'd be strongly tempted to keep it as-is. Since mine isn't #'s matching I'd like to go with T5 or T7 one day but if that day ever comes it won't be too soon.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA! You found a great site with a really cool bunch of guys.

Cool pics, you said you no longer have that Charger in the pic?

joewhite440

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Enjoy the ride :drive: :drive: :drive:

Dave
Another one for the Greeeeeeen team!
You must have thought you were in heaven with that picture :leg:

Joe Sr

Back