• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Missouri

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest! :cheers: Your car looks great, and post more pics when you get a chance!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and you guys call me the nazi pic madam...... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: (pp) welcome to the site! sweet color(even if it isn't green) and a post car!
oh...btw....love to see more pics.

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. Can we expect to see you at Monster Mopar this year? Tell us more about your bird.

solid gold

Reaction score
droptop said:
Welcome from Southern Indiana. Can we expect to see you at Monster Mopar this year? Tell us more about your bird.
I will be @ Gateway (all week-end). The car is being redone by John's Auto Body. It's been tore down since April 2009. T3 car / H2T int. No power. Pretty much everything rebuilt/ restored, didn't really plan on doing this, but opened that can of worms!

mcmopar

Reaction score
That's a really nice bird :thumbsup: Glad to have you with us. I'll be one of those guys looking forward to seeing more of your car, too.

moparstuart

Reaction score
solid gold said:
droptop said:
I will be @ Gateway (all week-end). The car is being redone by John's Auto Body. It's been tore down since April 2009. T3 car / H2T int. No power. Pretty much everything rebuilt/ restored, didn't really plan on doing this, but opened that can of worms!
welcome another missouri guy here . I go to monster mopar every year , I hang out with the wing car guys you wont miss my birdible . stop by and say hello

solid gold

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
solid gold said:
droptop said:
welcome another missouri guy here . I go to monster mopar every year , I hang out with the wing car guys you wont miss my birdible . stop by and say hello
I'll do that ! shouldn't miss that one!Iguess in a way, some of us will be competing against each other! That's cool!

moparstuart

Reaction score
solid gold said:
[quote="solid gold":1o3tl1so]
droptop said:
welcome another missouri guy here . I go to monster mopar every year , I hang out with the wing car guys you wont miss my birdible . stop by and say hello[/quote:1o3tl1so]
I'll do that ! shouldn't miss that one!Iguess in a way, some of us will be competing against each other! That's cool![/quote]
Not me i'm not a judged Kinda guy , I just show for fun only .

Back