• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Tennessee.

Don Coatney

Reaction score
I bought a new Road Runner in 1968 and again in 1969. Never lost a race with either one. I currently own a 1948 Plymouth but i sure miss my Road Runners. Pictured is my 1969. This is the only picture I have of it. I also bought a new Duster in 1971.

Don Coatney

12-18-053.jpg

12-18-056.jpg

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, looks like the runner had a few options on it, you don't see the side stripes everyday for sure.

Collin

Reaction score
Nice Runner and welcome, I like the wheel covers on your car! Thats how mine was ordered, T7 with no hood stripes and the deluxe wheel covers

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest Don. :cheers: Why don't you post some pics of the P-15. My first antique car was a P-12 '41 Plymouth 4-dr. I had a lot of fun with that car. Come back and visit often, we have a great bunch of guys here and we have a lot of fun. :beep:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Welcome to the site......great group of guys here......hope you can get you another road runner.........I love dusters too. :thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Welcome Don! Great to see you here! :cheers:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome Don. Nice thing about this site - you don't need to currently own a bird to join up. Hang out and have some fun. It's a good group here. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Don, welcome aboard!

Your tastes run parallel to my own; I have a RR and a quartet of Dusters. :thumbsup:

What was under the hood of that Duster? I see the 340 license plate, but no shark tooth grill??? Looks more like a '70 actually...

:jester:
ACME

Back